Crafting The Future Stars of Racing
On and Off The Track
Professional Level Fundamentals For Young Race Drivers:
- The easiest, most affordable, and flexible transitional program
- To learn how to make the transition from karting to open wheel and what to expect
- Over 100 Years of team member combined experience in all levels of racing
- Race and test in the actual perennial championship contending cars
- Personalized individual and group testing with coaching evaluations
Available Dates Starting in April 2023!
Inside Every Racer Is A Faster One!
Our Mission Is Simple
TeamWWF helps race car drivers advance to the next level. We look for genuine racing candidates with strong moral character and genuine skill at going fast.
TeamWWF is committed to helping drivers succeed up the racing ladder. We have built an interim program allowing drivers in karting to start getting seat time in an open-wheel car.
This gives drivers invaluable experience starting on the next level; it helps with the learning curve from one step to the next.
Not only do we help drivers on the track, but we also walk families through informational sessions about what to expect when they make the transition to open-wheel racing.
Helping Promising Young Drivers Advance
What to expect
Hands-on driving experience for the drivers in an F4 U.S Championship car includes five 25-minute sessions of on-track time.
Driver sessions include:
• Learning the difference between their kart and an open-wheel car
• How to communicate to the team of mechanics and engineers what they are experiencing in the cars
• Video review after each session and on-site driver coaching
• Data review after each session with an on-site engineer
• Driver analysis report on the testing day
Educational Sessions include:
• What to expect in the transition to open wheel
• Estimated costs for the F4 U.S Championship series
• How to use social media to your advantage
• How to present yourself to potential sponsors
• Introduction to sports psychology
• Gear and equipment needed for the FIA series
• Racecraft 1 Sim review before test day
Autobahn is a country club that caters to car enthusiasts and racers of all types. Three hundred fifty acres house three different road courses, a three-acre skidpad, a full rallycross track, off-road trails, and a 0.60-mile go-kart track. Open-wheel cars run on the North and South Circuits at Autobahn.
1.46 Miles – 40 Feet Wide
9 Turns / 6 Right, 3 Left
Longest Straight; 1,237 Feet
2.1 Miles – 40 Feet Wide
15 Turns / 9 Right, 6 Left
Longest Straight; 1,850 Feet
Track photo copyright © Autobahn Country Club // AutobahnCC.com
Race a TeamFSR F4 Car for only $8,000/day
Our All-Inclusive Pricing Covers Track Costs, Tires, Fuel, and Driver Coaching*
Reserve your track day with a $2,000 non-refundable deposit (applied to cost).
*A one-time cost of $1,500 is required for fitted racer seat construction.
The driver is responsible for crash damage and the cost of additional new sets of tires above and beyond the first provided set.